- Free Standard Shipping!
- 50 gallon capacity rain barrel and planter top.
- Granite brick finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting.
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply.
- Equipped w/ rust resistant brass spigots.
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket.
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 22.25" Dia. x 36" H.
Please Note: The spigots will be located inside of the barrel. Please refer to our Rain Barrel Instructions sheet for setup information.
More Product Information
The Impressions 50 Gallon Bali Rain Saver reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 50 gallon wicker design is perfect for virtually any home. The most captivating feature is its appearance which emulates the rotun weave texture of a wicker storage bin. With the deep welled top model, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a 5 gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Bali 50 Gallon Rain Saver.