Here are step by step instructions to help you set up your new rain barrel!
1) Remove screen with a screw driver. Locate the hardware kit inside (brass spigot and plumber's tape). Reattach screen.
2) Wrap the tape around the threaded end of the spigot in a counterclockwise direction.
3) Select an appropriate house downspout for use.
4) If you are using a rain diverter, go to step 6. Position the barrel next to the downspout.
If your barrel will be on a stand or somehow elevated, be sure that it is raised to its final assembled height before step 5.
5) Mark a point on the downspout 4" (101 mm) above the screen.
6) Carefully cut your downspout at your mark or according to rain diverter instructions. Move the base back against the wall, keeping it level or slightly pitched forward.
7) Enjoy pure fresh rain water!
SUBPOD GROW BUNDLE
Grow, harvest, and compost with this convenient bundle! It Includes a garden bed, Subpod composter, and compost aerator.