- Free Standard Shipping
- Dimensions: 34.5"L x 16.5"W x 26.5"H
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Two-piece design with easy lift off access
- ASSE approval for all three classifications
- Built in double-locking hasp design
- Metal insert vents included standard
- Mount to concrete or base grade hardware included
- Made in the USA
ASSE 1060 Classifications:
Class I (C1) - Freeze protection. Dekorra Enclosures Class I and I-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of 8 and a positive means of heat. Dekorra Backflow enclosures have been designed and constructed to maintain a minimum internal temperature of 40 degree F.
Class II (CII) - Freeze retardant. Dekorra Enclosures Class II and II-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of 8. Dekorra Backflow enclosures have been designed and constructed to be installed in minimum external temperatures of 33 degrees F.
Class III (CIII) - Non-freeze protection. Dekorra Enclosures Class III and III-V are designed and constructed to provide system security and protection of components when freezing temperatures are not a consideration.
Dekorra Backflow Enclosures incorporate features to provide for positive drainage, security, and accessibility for monitoring, testing, repairing and replacing components. The enclosure provides freeze protection, freeze retardant or non freeze protection of the components inside.