- Free Standard Shipping!
- Includes; 50 gallon capacity rain barrel and diverter kit.
- Made of UV resistant resin; will not fade for years.
- Screen to keep out debris and insects.
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity.
- Resistant to rust, mold, mildew, and rotting.
- Linkable to other barrels for added capacity.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" L x 23" W x 22" H.
Please Note: The spigots will be located inside of the barrel. Please refer to our Rain Barrel Instructions sheet for setup information.
More Product Information
Rain barrels are an excellent product to have around the house. They are even more critical if you are an avid gardener or landscaping enthusiast. With the Rain Wizard 50, you can collect up to 50 gallons of rain water to use on plants, the yard, or any other aquatic application. By saving rain in a Rain Wizard 50, you cut down on standing water, reduce run off and errosion, and save money. And when you reuse the water, it decreases the strain on municipalities and sewer systems. The fresh, naturally soft water is great for plants.
Every Rain Wizard comes with a flat back to sit against walls. A soft mesh screen keeps out debris and mosquitos. The included brass spigot adds a vintage look and holds up to the rigors of mother nature. And you have 5 color choices to go with any siding or landscape. But there's more. Each barrel in the Eco kit comes with a downspout diverter.
Every barrel is made in America and comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.