- Free Standard Shipping!
- 100 Gallon capacity with .5 cubic foot planter top.
- Made with 100% recycled, FDA approved plastic.
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply.
- Equipped w/ rust resistant brass spigots.
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket.
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel.
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 31" L x 24" W x 39.5" H.
More Product Information
The Impressions rain barrel reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 100 Gallon rain saver is perfect for virtually any home. The most captivating feature is its appearance which emulates the stria of artisan clay pots. With a deep welled top (6 " H x 15.5" D), you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2 x 3 or 3 x 4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a 5 gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Amphora 100 Gallon Rain Saver.